- I am a descendant of the infamous Jesse James (he’s one of my 6x-great-grandfathers–the western bank-robber, not the motorcycle guy who cut off his pinky).
- I loathe the works of T.S. Eliot
- During my childhood, we had a pet squirrel, skunk, and white-tailed deer. (The deer was released into the wild once he was old enough. We raised him after poachers killed his mother in the off-season.)
- I can balance on the tips of my big toes.
- I love the cheesy little hidden object games that you can download for free from places like iWin games or BigFish.