Greg and I have been keeping an eye on the weather report all week, and while it changed a bit everyday, Saturday was always forecasted to be absolutely beautiful. So we decided early on this week that we were going to go on a new hike.
When we got up this morning, it was foggy and sticky outside. It seemed as if it would rain at any moment. Disappointed, we pulled up the weather report. There was still a zero-percent chance of rain. So throwing on our shoes, we decided to go for it still.
We finally decided to go to Moccasin Creek State Park and hike the two trails there were on/near there. And even though our GPS took us the wrong way to get there, we were able to figure it out with no issues and were treated to a wonderful, scenic drive and an even better hike.