It took me long enough, but I finally caught up on my reviews and am now able to post my list of books I read and reviewed in October. I read nine books last month, which is pretty good; however, I’m still quite behind if I wish to reach my goal of 100 books this year. Lots of good stuff, though!
- Hemingway’s Girl by Erika Robuck
- A Vintage Affair by Isabel Wolff
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- Book of Magic (Diadem #3) by John Peel
- Book of Thunder (Diadem #4) by John Peel
- The Serpent of Venice by Christopher Moore
- Welsh Folk-Lore: A Collection of the Folk-Tales and Legends of North Wales; Being the Prize Essay of the National Eisteddfod, 1887* by Elias Owen
- Book of Earth (Diadem #5) by John Peel
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
*Not Reviewed. Read for research.