- Java: Or coffee–To help get through those morning/afternoon writing sessions. Caffeine is a stimulant. It helps to get your body and your mind in gear.
- Wine: To help you get through those afternoon/evening sessions. Wine relaxes you, lowers some inhibitions, and eases you into writing.
- Books: Whether it be paper or electronic, all writers should be readers.
- Place: Have a place dedicated to writing, whether that be an office, a park picnic table, or a coffee house. Know that when you’re in that place, you should be writing.
- Support: We all need a little help from our friends. For some, this may be an encouraging spouse, for others it may be a writing critique group. You are not alone in this venture.
*All Images from openclipart.org